Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

exam lo...

I felt very tired at the same time...that is..wat the purpose of coming exam?
do u know how i feel if i cant answer tat all questions!!!come on..how i will do ??
if i really study hard ,u think i will get a good result>?wat come 2 me,i dont care..
i juz hope i will study well n do the best!!

Actually, i hated my lazier...haha..tat is when i think i got much time to read books,
so i don force myself 2 carry on the back!!I' m very lazy gal...n a lazy student!!Why i said
like tis?coz i don finished my all homeworks tat teacher gave!!my frens had already done
well,but..when i come 2 school, i juz ask 4 help,that is,i lend the exercise from my frens..
haha..n i copy down all their working lo!!!


hai...SPM juz in the corner,how can i used my remain time to remember all 11 subjects?
I seem to be crazier...like..a moment i need to understand all n answer all!!!OMG..that is
very nervous...but i really worry n scared too...haiz..who can help me??

i don hav any intension,but i always think the after result will bring me to a location
which may comfortable or feel pain!!so.how i must do 2 improve myself?don say ask
teacher against,,i totally disappointed wif the teacher...they often said:if u don understand,
u can ask me"but if i wanna ask them ,i can felt tat what come out from their face?I,like
a stupid! sometime the teacher teach me,but i forgot 2..U think i'm happy?

some teacher are very good n kind,but a class,35above students,u think..the teacher will
teach me a person?don said after school stay at the class or went 2 their offiece..
i oso want,but..nobody can take me home...my bus was left...how can i do?ask teacher
bring me home..i'm sorry,i don wat do like tat..if i failed..how can i facing them ??
I really scared!!

No comments: