Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

get sick la...

hai ya...i feel so shame lo..2day exam still continued...but i .!!!coz of yesterday lo,
who ask me 2 eat tat "hot n vicious rice"//so i always get flu lo!!no,actually if i
drink 2 much of water, i can control my body temperature,but..yesterday the water
so laku..not enough 4 me..

so..tat nignt i got sick lo! In the class 2 day,it is very shame coz the noisy voice come
from me..tat is ..i used my tisu paper n ....haiya!! tat is no need to tell everybody la!!
the exam will finished 2 moro..freedom come 2 me!i' m really happy!! i wanna freedom.
i don 1 study!!! i hate the physic, chemistry Biology n sejarah!! i think i'm not interest in..


do i wrong?? I choose the wrong way?? don want 2 say too much...i'm very tired now!
i hav tuition later...back to grind.. A small kids doen't hav an enough time 2 rest lo...
Bye bye...

No comments: