Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the exam in the corner!!!

OMG!!how can i do???wat will i do if my result is so bad??i started regret!!!
why i will be lazier like now??i'm a lazier n irresponsible girl,but how to change my
attitude??i'm very trouble now!!

11/11/08.first exam day,is BAHASA MELAYU,that is our nation launguage,
the most important language in MALAYSIA,i'm very worry too...i worried the karangan
part,if that moment i don't hav any idea to write in white paper,i think my life will
very suck after the exam!!!

my fren..my sincerely fren!!!my family member..n all the people that are supported me
always time,please!!!....please don give up me!!i need ur support!!!i need ur love...
i'm very scare u know??whenever i think the result,it's terrible u know???


In the last moment,now...i juz can do...is to remember all the vital words n
some tips n the skill 4 writting...I juz hope my result will be passed only!!!!it is simple
wish..do u think that too??hope my dream true...don cry!!!bless myself!!!

No comments: